cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] The Silkworm Experiment
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:21:58 GMT
Le 24 févr. 05, à 16:18, Paul Russell a écrit :

> ...my aim was
> to get these ideas out there, and let people think about them. It
> would seem I didn't present them in a very palatable way...

I can't speak for others, but my mailbox right now shows that I'm 100
messages behind cocoon-dev...

So unfortunately my brain's bandwidth is not enough currently to digest
all your ideas at once, and I assume it's the same for many others
here. This might partially explain the lack of enthusiasm for your
ideas right now, but if you're able to distill your vision through
small steps here and there it might certainly help.

Please don't lose the vision even if it is not implementable right now.

-Bertrand