cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <pauljamesruss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RT] The Silkworm Experiment
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:18:14 GMT
Stefano, taken off list because I think that thread's got long enough already!

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:19:56 +0100, Stefano Mazzocchi
<stefano@apache.org> wrote:
> And contrary to what appears to be your belief, we replied as an effort
> to tune-down your 'blue sky' approach to a more "let's fix what's broken".

I know Stefano. Sorry, I didn't mean to over-react. Just getting over
emotional, I think!

I really didn't mean to piss people off, and I hope we can all just
pretend I didn't get het up about stuff.

I'm continuing silkworm development, more as a demonstration and
experiement than anything else -- as you say, doing is better than
saying. Hopefully some useful stuff will come out of it, but if not,
that means we were right not to act on it anyway.

I'm also going to try and shuffle some things around in my life to get
more involved in the Cocoon community on a day to day basis, but it's
pretty tough for me, because my employers demand a lot of time, and
they don't subscribe to the cocoon vision just yet (takes a while to
move 1000 odd clueless IT people ;)

Thanks mate, hope you're well...

Paul