cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: [proposal] move cforms in core
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:22:12 GMT
Hi Sylvain

Hope you are having a nice holiday ;-)

On 22 Feb 2005, at 21:52, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>> The more I go around talking about what cocoon is, the more I think
>> that cforms should not be a block. This also requires the 'template'
>> system to reside in the core.
>> So, here is my proposal:
>>  1) move cforms in core
>>  2) stop considered 'alpha' and decide to release it when cocoon 2.2
>> is ready (how far are we from stabilizing cforms anyway?)
> I'm currently working on it (despite being on vacation, but hey,
> that's when I have some spare time) and already implemented a large
> part of what's in the stabilization page on the wiki [1].
> BTW, I would be happy if people could refrain to modify CForms this
> week as I touched a lot of files and I'm on a slow modem connection
> which doesn't allow frequent commits and merges. Thanks!

I had the need recently to add the ability to use selection lists in
the aggregate widget.

The usecase was to choose from a set of page sizes for pdf rendering:

         <fd:item value="210*297">
         <fd:item value="297*420">
	. . .

I would like to look into adding this, but would not like to get in
your way .....

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!