cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Version $Id$ style for xml files (Was: SVN behaviour with "Id" keyword)
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 14:45:28 GMT
Hi,

On 2 Feb 2005, at 14:43, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> So I'm more than ok with formalizing a syntax for the Id string and
> other metadata for later analysis, but using specially-formatted
> comments. There used to be an xsldoc project at http://www.xsldoc.org/
> that was producing javadoc-like documentation from javadoc-like
> comments (i.e. "@version $Id$", but also "@param", "@return" etc).
> Unfortunately the site is down.

Ahem. Oops. I have the source for xsldoc in my mail archive dating back
to around this time last year. I spoke with Rick Maddy, the author, who
was willing to contribute it to wherever wanted it, but there were
problems since it was based on the Sun Javadoc sourcecode. If anyone
feels like picking this up and dealing with Sun, I'm sure that would be
fine.

LMK,

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/