cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: Write binary data to output stream from flow
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:05:18 GMT
Maybe it is even better to have a source that can lookup mimeType,
contentLength, inputStream from the context using JXPath expressions?
Then one could use the ResourceReader to serve the content, and use the
source in other places as well. The only difficult thing would be to
configure the Xpath expressions... Would that be a good idea?