cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [heads-up] Block builder available
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:15:28 GMT
On Mar, 22 de Febrero de 2005, 12:27, Ralph Goers dijo:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>> Ralph Goers wrote:
>>
>>> I just don't understand why we need a block-builder.  Maven already
>>> will do all this if you want it to. In addition, it will create
>>> IntelliJ projects and run checkstyle reports, code coverage reports
>>> and a whole other slew of plugins.
>>>

>> Feel free to show us that it works, nothing speaks against it :-)
>
> Except that the existing directory structure prevents it.  I would never
> check into trunk something that used maven to do the build since that
> was voted down last May.

One of the things that I learned in cocoon community:

"Project evolves sometimes faster than we though....
Often what few months ago was percieved as a bad move, it is not necesary
true now" ;-)

Please show us the code using maven! :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo