cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [proposal] move cforms in core
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:44:44 GMT
On Mar, 22 de Febrero de 2005, 10:08, Stefano Mazzocchi dijo:
> The more I go around talking about what cocoon is, the more I think that
> cforms should not be a block. This also requires the 'template' system
> to reside in the core.
>
> So, here is my proposal:
>
>   1) move cforms in core

    Please keep the core as small as posible. Cforms is good as a block. I
rather will put in a separate block most of the core generators,
transformers, serializer, etc. into a common block. something like
"basic block".

>   2) stop considered 'alpha' and decide to release it when cocoon 2.2 is
> ready (how far are we from stabilizing cforms anyway?)

+1

>   3) rename jxtemplate as CTemplate and moving it in the core as well

+1

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.