cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniele Madama" <d.mad...@pro-netics.com>
Subject Re: Fixing i18n required messages
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:49:06 GMT

> I found that, and yes of course I have the message keys added.. You
> should try it, practice is usually better than theory. I've seen this
> mentioned elsewhere, if its a bug I'd prefer to submit a patch when i
> enter it rather than just joining a que.

If you see the form-instance you can found the declaration of
validation-message

<i18n:text i18n:catalogue="forms">general.field-required</i18n:text>

so this message must be in the 'forms' catalogue, if you want to have the
message in the same file of other message you can simply add another
catalogue on the declaration of I18nTransformer that point on the same
file

      <map:transformer
        name="i18n"
        label="i18n"
        logger="sitemap.transformer.i18n"
        src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer">
          <catalogues default="messages">
            <catalogue id="messages" name="messages"
location="resources/translations"/>
            <catalogue id="forms" name="messages"
location="resources/translations"/>
          </catalogues>
          <cache-at-startup>false</cache-at-startup>
      </map:transformer>

in this code both catalogue point to the same file.

Is this all or your sitatuion is different?

TIA,
Best regards