cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation system status + call for help!
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 19:20:19 GMT

On 8 Feb 2005, at 16:50, Andrew Savory wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 8 Feb 2005, at 16:46, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>> Also, should be update the slide webdav lib in the distro as well?
>
> There's no released version of the updated lib, only milestone release

i.e. we had to backgrade the slide libs from a release version to a
milestone version to make this work. So I don't know what the solution
is right now.

It would however be very worthwhile adding the webdavs:// pseudo
protocol to cocoon.xconf as a standard source.

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!