cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Does scratchpad really depend on XSP?
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:12:29 GMT
On Mie, 23 de Febrero de 2005, 14:39, Carsten Ziegeler dijo:
> Ralph Goers wrote:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>
>>> Currently scratchpad depends on XSP, but I can't find anything in
>>> scratchpad that might use XSP. Am I just blind or is this an obsolete
>>> dependency (which would be great as it is the last dependency on XSP -
>>> apart from python).
>>>
>>> Carsten
>>

>> Is that true? I noticed a check-in by Antonio earlier today for ojb
>> referencing XSP.
>>

> Hmm, gump.xml does not list any dependency between ojb and xsp. If he
> did we should rewrite the samples.

Yep. I did. :( .... but we can freely remove them! :-)

We are refactoring the OJB block and I blieve we can get rid of the dumb
XSP samples we currently have.

Vadim is currently running a VOTE to mark OJB stable. I believe we can
write some new samples for OJB using flow + cforms. In fact I already
started to write them. But finding myself without enough time to finish
them. :-(

Perhaps on weekend or one hour daily should be enough to finish them
before a potential release.

In short, feel free to remove the XSP samples in OJB block.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.