cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JS versus Java [was Re: FOM inconsistency (was Re: [VOTE] Unrestricting
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:51:26 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> I based my comment on:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110942199227672&w=2

Ah yes. I was referring to 2.1 and double checked it before sending, and
forgot is had already been removed in 2.2. You therefore had some valid
points. Sorry for the rant, but this whole discussion got me nervous.

Anyway, this doesn't change my willingness to write a new implementation
which will introduce "cocoon.request.parameters.foo",
"cocoon.request.attributes.bar" etc and will also separate the "cocoon"
and "flow" objects as we already discussed [1].

Sylvain, waiting for SVN to come back.

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110672768112495&w=2