cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Guidelines for linked projects from our site
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:50:30 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>The question is: we can allow software using non-OSI license to be linked
>from our site? To me the asnwer is a clear NO. But I want to ping
>community to be sure that this is the "correct" decision. ;-)
>
>WDYT?

Frankly, it never would have occurred to me that each of the projects
listed was open source. I would have gone to the project and checked.
I'm not sure why there would be a problem linking to such a site.
However, I also would not have a problem mentioning putting it in a
non-OSI approved list on that page.

Ralph