cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@otego.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r154652 - cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/blocks.properties
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:00:39 GMT

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Ralph Goers wrote:
>
>> My mistake. Portal is dependent upon forms. That dependency was
>> introduced when the portal tools were committed.  However, I don't
>> believe cron is required.
>>
> As I said, cron is needed by the basket sample - if you're not using the
> sample, you don't need cron. BUT you need cron to compile the samples :(
> I'm more and more thinking that we should separate the samples from the
> blocks.

This seems to be extremely necessary. Also (CForms has begun) there
seems the need to separate out resources developed/used for samples but
used all over for other projects (usefull XSLTs etc.). I've seen people
building Cocoon including samples just because of this.

--
Otego AG                                  Tel:   +41 (0)1  240 00 55
Giacomo Pati, CTO                         Mobile:+41 (0)79 262 21 04