cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira>
Subject Re: [docs] Publication infrastructure and actions
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:23:02 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>>See the notes at
>>>Remember that the Proposal is distilling comments from discussions on
>>>infrastructure@a.o where people were adamant that there be human oversight
>>>at every step in the deployment process. Now you see why we have been so
>>>frustrated over the years. I hope that you don't get burnt out.
>>No, I really want to see better docs. I've known before, that it will take
>>a lot of energy to make better docs happen.
> Hang in there please.

Yes. Personally I think we need to solve one problem at a time. It is
great that we have Brutus to use to see our docs as we work on them, but
let's get writing some docs before we start to worry about how they get
deployed. I'll be attending the infrathon in March, so maybe I can
discuss this stuff with the chaps there if I can get a clear enough
understanding of what the proposals are. In the meantime, let's start
writing some docs.

Regards, Upayavira

View raw message