cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: svn commit: r154652 - cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/blocks.properties
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:14:13 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Ralph Goers wrote:
>
>> My mistake. Portal is dependent upon forms. That dependency was
>> introduced when the portal tools were committed.  However, I don't
>> believe cron is required.
>>
> As I said, cron is needed by the basket sample - if you're not using the
> sample, you don't need cron. BUT you need cron to compile the samples :(
> I'm more and more thinking that we should separate the samples from the
> blocks.

/cocoon/blocks/forms
/cocoon/blocks/forms-samples
/cocoon/blocks/authentication-fw
/cocoon/blocks/authentication-fw-samples
/cocoon/blocks/core-samples

Come on, let's do it. It would simplify so many things dependency-wise.
Let's have the core samples as a block too, because you don't really
want them in a deployed Cocoon.

Regards, Upayavira