cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Better definition of the flow context?
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:36:51 GMT
Do we have a solid contract for our flow context object?
The FlowContextHelper returns an object, so e.g. in the jxtg we
have something like:
         if (contextObject instanceof Map) {
             map.putAll((Map)contextObject);
         } else if ( contextObject != null ) {
             fillContext(contextObject, map);
         }
to test whether the context is a map or a bean. Wouldn't it
be better/easier to require that the flow context is always a map?

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/