cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xsl:includes within includes stylesheets...
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:28:33 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>
>> Bringing over from cocoon-users:
>>
>>> Set check-includes attribute to true in root sitemap, it should work:
>>>
>>>     <map:transformer logger="sitemap.transformer.xslt" name="xslt"
>>> pool-grow="2" pool-max="32" pool-min="8"
>>> src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer">
>>>       <use-request-parameters>false</use-request-parameters>
>>>       <use-session-parameters>false</use-session-parameters>
>>>       <use-cookie-parameters>false</use-cookie-parameters>
>>>       <xslt-processor-role>xalan</xslt-processor-role>
>>>       <check-includes>true</check-includes>
>>>     </map:transformer>
>>>
>> Maybe we should make it default and have a note in documentation to
>> disable it for production sites?
>

> AFAIKS, it is so in cocoon-2.1.X/src/webapp/sitemap.xmap
I'll have to see if it works then. I use quite fresh cocoon checkout and
had problems lately with editing cforms stylesheets - they surely did
not reload properly.

--
Leszek Gawron                                                 MobileBox
lgawron@apache.org                              http://www.mobilebox.pl