cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject rhino warning
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:14:07 GMT
RHINO USAGE WARNING: Missed Context.javaToJS() conversion:
Rhino runtime detected object
com.mobilebox.cocoon.components.SpringApplicationContextFetcher@1352447
of class com.mobilebox.
cocoon.components.SpringApplicationContextFetcher where it expected
String, Number, Boolean or Scriptable instance. Please ch
eck your code for missig Context.javaToJS() call.

can it be disabled somehow? or even better - is there a possibility of
implementing some kind of interceptor so I do not mess my code with
statements like:

public ApplicationContext fetchContext() { return context };
public Scriptable fetchScriptableContext() {
     return Context.javaToJS( fetchContext() );
}

?