cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r154841 - in cocoon/trunk/src: blocks/template/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/expression/jexl/JexlExpression.java blocks/template/test/org/apache/cocoon/template/jxtg/JXTemplateGeneratorTestCase.java java/org/apache/cocoon/environment/TemplateObjectModelHelper.java
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:45:44 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> Yes, or maybe have a vote about it. The current construction is rather
> bad, so we should decide if we want to have it fully declarative or have
> the construction above.
>
> But whats most important is to start actually using the refactored JXTG.
> Have you tried as a replacement for the original one in some larger
> examples? As soon as we have done some basic testing e.g. the JXTG use
After fixing the jxtg testcases I have upgraded an application we use
internally in our company for project tracking. Next few days will show.

> in the samples in Cocoon, we should start a vote about removing the
> original JXTG and replace it with the refactored. There are certainly
> things letf to do in the internal refactoring of interfaces. But that
> doesn't affect the use of JXTG, so we don't have to wait for that to be
> finished.
I'd like to start breaking depencidencied between tags and jxtg engine
itself. I'll try to create some outline how it might look but still I
have hard time figuring it out to the very detail.