cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [RT] How scripting made me hate java
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:02:00 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:
> How could we integrate such feature more
> into the core!? ...some RTs?

It should trigger a sitemap reload (together with its container). And if this is
one of the "core" classes, it should trigger reloading of top-level container
(the one which is currently above the root sitemap).

So some sitemaps should have an ability to have a class loader, classes
directory and listen to changes in those classes. When one of the classes
changes, it reloads. Such sitemaps can be named "block root sitemap"

:)

Vadim