cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Moving blocks out of the core
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:47:19 GMT
This makes me a little uncomfortable.  So blocks will now have a release
schedule that is independent from core?  I'm just wondering if that is a
good thing or a bad thing at this time.  And if that is so, why isn't
each block on its own release? (That is just rhetorical, as I don't
believe we are ready for that - but we will be when "real" blocks emerge.)

Ralph