cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinhard_po...@yahoo.de>
Subject [OT] Personal news
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:43:48 GMT

As some of you have asked me off-list about my job and my plans I want to answer
in public. In October last year I quit my job at my former company (a SAP
consulting company where I worked as freelancer about 20 hours a week) and I
decided to concentrate 100 % on training, consulting and coaching services
around web applications (especially Cocoon and J2EE), software engineering and
incorporating open source.
There are some further plans but they need more time before they are ready to be
announced in public :-)

This (my current work _and_ my future plans) also means that I can dedicate much
more time to the Cocoon project. Look at http://www.poetz.cc/opensource/agenda
to find out more about my current plans. I'm trying to keep this document up to
date.

If you want to find out more about my work or me, have a look at my new website
(it's running on Cocoon 2.2) and my weblog (http://www.poetz.cc/weblog/).

Best,
Reinhard

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc