cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: cocoon-showtime
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:52:03 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>> WDYT?
>>
> Yepp, it's not that much but anyway it can be saved. I just applied a
> patch.

thanks very much

Sorry for bothering once more, but re my question, wouldn't it make sense
to have a more standardized log message, e.g.

IPNUMBER - - [DATE] "GET /lenya/default/live/css/page.css PROTOCOL" -
Processed by Cocoon-X in TTTT milliseconds

?

I am aware that one could configure the servlet container accordingly, but
if someone turns on logging resp. the log level INFO it would certainly
help re debugging.

Thanks

Michi

--