cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Dynamic xconf try to open non-existing files (bug?)
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:20:10 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> BTW, I noticed that the "cocoon-xxx-samples.xconf" were renamed to
> "cocoon-xxx.samplesxconf". These are regular xconf files, and I don't
> see the need for a different file suffix. Furthermore, this requires to
> add yet another file association in tools.
>
> If the purpose is to have a separate include statement for them in the
> main cocoon.xconf, then it would be better IMO to place them in a
> separate directory, such as xconf/samples and then <include
> dir="xconf/samples" pattern="*.xconf"/>.

The purpose is to exclude the files if you build cocoon with samples
disabled. So disabling samples when you build with them, is then just
removing the include from the main config. If you think that a separate
directory is more elegant, we can change it.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/