cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] Removing ScriptableWidget in CForms
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:44:40 GMT
Hi all,

When removing all restrictions on the FOM (cocoon.request,
cocoon.session, etc) compared to it's Java equivalent, we also decided
to simply use a standard Rhino wrappper around the regular Java objects,
and abandon the specific wrappers that provide more confusion than real
added value.

Such specific JS wrappers also exist in CForms through the "form.model"
construct which uses ScriptableWidget. Regular Rhino wrappers are also
available using form.lookupWidget().

So I'd like to remove "form.model" so that we only have the regular
wrappers, in the same way that we decided for the FOM: issue a
deprecation warning 2.1.7 and remove in 2.2.

Please cast your votes.

Here's my +1.

Sylvain