cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r151721 - in cocoon/trunk: ./ src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/transformation/ src/blocks/forms/samples/dreamteam/content/ src/blocks/forms/samples/forms/ src/blocks/forms/samples/swan/data/ src/blocks/forms/samples/swan/forms/ src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/tools/copletManagement/ src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/tools/copletManagement/generation/ src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/transformation/ src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portlet/ src/core/java/org/apache/cocoon/configuration/ src/core/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/container/handler/ src/core/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/source/ src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/forms/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/bean/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/environment/internal/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/servlet/
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:38:29 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
>>
>>> +   <action dev="CZ" type="fix">
>>> +    CForms: template generator and transformer now use the same
>>> object model as the JXTG: access
>>> +            to objects have to use the "cocoon" object, like
>>> "cocoon/continuation/id".
>>> +   </action>
>>

>> "CForms: template generator and transformer"? Probably you meant
>> "CForms: Forms template transformer".
>>
>> There is no template generator in CForms, only FormsGenerator, and jx
>> template generator and transformer has no relation to CForms.
>>
> Forms has a forms template transformer, but imho the info forms is
> redundant here.

As it part of its name I think it deserves to be there :-)

> And forms has a Forms generator that's true, so template generator might
> be misleading, yes. I will change it to: "forms generator and template
> transformer", ok?

But forms generator does not support expression evaluation, right?

Oh, I see that it can do it only in *one* place, in form action attribute... And
forms template transformer *only* evaluates "location", "locale", "action"
attributes... That's confusing as hell...

Vadim