cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r151721 - in cocoon/trunk: ./ src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/transformation/ src/blocks/forms/samples/dreamteam/content/ src/blocks/forms/samples/forms/ src/blocks/forms/samples/swan/data/ src/blocks/forms/samples/swan/forms/ src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/tools/copletManagement/ src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/tools/copletManagement/generation/ src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/transformation/ src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portlet/ src/core/java/org/apache/cocoon/configuration/ src/core/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/container/handler/ src/core/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/source/ src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/forms/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/bean/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/environment/internal/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/servlet/
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:14:45 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
>
>> +   <action dev="CZ" type="fix">
>> +    CForms: template generator and transformer now use the same
>> object model as the JXTG: access
>> +            to objects have to use the "cocoon" object, like
>> "cocoon/continuation/id".
>> +   </action>
>

> "CForms: template generator and transformer"? Probably you meant
> "CForms: Forms template transformer".
>
> There is no template generator in CForms, only FormsGenerator, and jx
> template generator and transformer has no relation to CForms.

Forms has a forms template transformer, but imho the info forms is
redundant here.
And forms has a Forms generator that's true, so template generator might
be misleading, yes. I will change it to: "forms generator and template
transformer", ok?

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/