cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Status new Cocoon documentation
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:17:54 GMT

Last week Upayavira and I spent some time to overhaul the structure of the two
document repositories:

We think that it covers all Cocoon relevant topics and is a good starting point
to evaluate and move over all existing documents. As this will be a lot of work
we need all the help we can get.

Check out what you
have to do actually.

Apart from helping to move over docs into our new repositories, my next steps
are to:

1. finish my work on forrest repositories (comment and metadata part)
2. make the two repositories (currently they are in
    http://svn.a.o/r/a(cocoon/whiteboard/doc-repos) the official doc repositories
    of Cocoon 2.2 and move them over to the appropriate places (I will call for a
    vote on this very soon)
3. call for help on users@cocoon (writing docs)
4. work the online editor for docs (Jeremy, thanks again for your work on how
    to access SVN using webdav!!!)