cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Status new Cocoon documentation
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:17:54 GMT

Last week Upayavira and I spent some time to overhaul the structure of the two
document repositories:

- http://brutus.apache.org/docs/build/cocoon-doco-2-2/
- http://brutus.apache.org/docs/build/cocoon-doco-global/

We think that it covers all Cocoon relevant topics and is a good starting point
to evaluate and move over all existing documents. As this will be a lot of work
we need all the help we can get.

Check out http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonDocumentationSystemHowTo what you
have to do actually.

Apart from helping to move over docs into our new repositories, my next steps
are to:

1. finish my work on forrest repositories (comment and metadata part)
2. make the two repositories (currently they are in
    http://svn.a.o/r/a(cocoon/whiteboard/doc-repos) the official doc repositories
    of Cocoon 2.2 and move them over to the appropriate places (I will call for a
    vote on this very soon)
3. call for help on users@cocoon (writing docs)
4. work the online editor for docs (Jeremy, thanks again for your work on how
    to access SVN using webdav!!!)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc