cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Remove dependencies to XSP
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 17:37:00 GMT
I just did a check which blocks require xsp:
- "python"
   Uses the xsp core, so this is ok

- "chaperon",
- "lucene"
- "eventcache"
   All these three use xsp just for the samples, so we should imho
simply   rewrite the samples.

- "databases"
- "session-fw".
These two are the only blocks that have own logigsheets.

- "scratchpad"
Don't know why this depends on XSP. Anyone?

So I would suggest to rewrite the samples and simply move the
logicsheets to the xsp blocks; imho it's not worth creating new blocks
just because of these two logicsheets. WDYT?

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/