cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: DOMStreamer / Cocoon Initialization error patch to 2.1.7
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 09:43:19 GMT
Ken Wasetis wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I saw a recent post regarding the DOMStreamer patch and related Cocoon Initialization
Error after a full Cocoon rebuild (though with a status of 'successful'.)

I don't think these are related, but it's rather that I just noted there is
another problem and Vadim hinted that he or somebody else might be able
to look into it

>I'm also interested in this fix.  Is this something that will take a day or two (so I
can wait)?  Or, should I use a previous branch?

I would suggest to use the Cocoon-2.1.7-dev resp. branches/BRANCH_2_1_X
branch where the DOMStreamer has been fixed (or use Cocoon-2.1.6 and
apply the patch provided within Lenya)

HTH

Michi

--