cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: IntelliJ Open Source developer's license
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 20:38:28 GMT
Yeah, that is annoying.  I happen to have a commercial license through
my employer, but I can use this on a different machine then I use for
that.  I find that if I have two Cocoon projects open (1 for 2.1.x and 1
for trunk) it is kind of pointless to open any others. Cocoon is rather
huge as a project.  But IntelliJ has been great for debugging Cocoon.

Ralph