cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r152673 - in cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src: java/org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/ContextPathModule.java webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:37:03 GMT

Hello all

I'd like to deprecate the RealPathModule in favor of the
ContextPathModule as all the RealPathModule can do is doable with the
ContextPathModule (but not 100% backward compatible) but the
ContextPathModule fits better in the Cocoon machinery as described in my
commit/javadocs.

Any suggestions/opinions?

Giacomo

--