cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [cForms] Weird behaviour with enctype="multipart/form-data" and enable-uploads=false
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 07:40:03 GMT
Today I've noticed a weird behaviour when you set enctype="multipart/form-data"
and forget to set the "enable-uploads" parameter in web.xml. The result is that
all data that come with the request are lost and therefore not displayed any more.

I would have expected some kind of exception like "you can't use
enctype='multipart/form-data' if you don't set the parameter 'enable-uploads' in
your web.xml to true. This would have helped me to save some time.

WDOT? Are there valid usecases of a set "enctype='multipart/form-data'" and
enable-uploads=false in Cocoon Forms?

--
Reinhard