cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject gump libraries etc
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 03:20:01 GMT
Maybe it's just a bit too late at night but...

After updating to latest trunk I've run into
problems building the javaflow block because
jars are missing in the classpath. Anyway, maybe
some sleep and a clean rebuild will help...

BUT while searching for the cause I was reading
through the gump descriptor and I realized
that I don't really understand the concept
of how we specify library dependencies.

Some are named as explicit projects. Some
are refered to but are not in the file. The
jars sometimes include the path from the dist
root (lib/optional) sometimes there is no
path at all.

Just a mess or what am I missing?

cheers
--