cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:16:29 GMT
All you hear on this list is how fast developing cocoon is compared to
other ways of solving the same problems. IMHO this isn't the case, my
appologies if my contribution thus far has boiled down to pointing out
why this plainly isn't the case. Not the greatest contribution I know
but I'd say one the same.

I'll tone down the saracasm, I just thought it important that someone
points this stuff out no matter how much folk might not want to hear
it.

Mark

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:17:49 +0100, Giacomo Pati <giacomo@otego.com> wrote:

> Mark Lowe wrote:
> > No I'll check it out, thanks. I was too busy not taming my sarcasm.
>
> I think you've realized you're starting to loose some of our
> friendliness because of it. Sarcasm in mails is often misunderstund or
> not recognized as such.
>
> Ciao
>
> Giacomo

> >>Did you know about the tools/bin/create-repository-jars.sh script?
> >>
> >>Giacomo

Could