cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:56:15 GMT
Thanks for the info.

We're compliling with 1.4, so we'll need to create our own repository.
Need to make a bleeding edge build anyhow (not sure there's any other
kind of cocoon build) as the localized error messages are broken in
the stable release. That said I dare say using maven will be
considered too easy and having 20 build files along with batch files
and shell scripts will be considered the real path to rapid
application development.

Mark