cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing i18n required messages
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:33:07 GMT
Looks like this is fixed in the head version out of svn. I find myself
impressed with the responsible choice of technologies for this project
I've walked into. As if cforms wasn't bleeding edge enough, now forced
to use the head version of a block in the trunk.

Anyway, the sample app works (localised messages) in the svn trunk.

Mark