cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing i18n required messages
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:17:54 GMT
I've got all that working (localized error messages) and such like,
thats all find and dandy. Its just the required field.. The situation
has been complicated where I'm walking into a project thats already in
progress and, So this could be down to the xslt for form rendering.

However I was reading that the required attribute and rendering a
localised message wasn't working in the sample either. So I thought
I'd take a look into it, rather than whining about it. Guess ist time
to run the examples again to see if they do what they say on the box.

Mark