cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <>
Subject Dependencies
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:40:34 GMT

Just an idea, not sure if its possible or not, but I'd really like to
be able to build cocoon based projects like I would anyother. With the
large amount of time-stamped jar files (even for releases) and such
like, trying to mavenise a cocoon build is a nightmare. Is there
someway that cocoon releases distributions can be stuck on a server
and the dependencies resolved via maven (without any additional steps,
geeking around, changing this or that xml, and so on)?

I've seen the war download and then jelly script to handle that, but I
really think that a means of downloading the required jars (other than
any with licensing issues, although those wouldn't be in cvs now would
they) wouldn't be that much to expect.

View raw message