cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniele Madama" <d.mad...@pro-netics.com>
Subject Re: Fixing i18n required messages
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:40:37 GMT

> Hello
>
> Could someone nudge me in the right direction (i.e. where to start
> looking) if i wanted to get a patch in to fix this annoying i18n
> required messages problem.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark

If you are looking for the i18n of the cforms required message, is already
done in the o.a.c.forms.formmodel.Field class

<snip>
            if (this.value == null && getFieldDefinition().isRequired()) {
                // Field is required
                this.validationError = new ValidationError(new
I18nMessage("general.field-required",
Constants.I18N_CATALOGUE));
            } else {
</snip>

So the only things is to add the correct message entry in the i18n catalog.

I hope this is what you need.

Best regards

--
Daniele Madama