cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [FYI] Orbeon joins ObjectWeb
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:17:23 GMT
On Mie, 9 de Febrero de 2005, 16:40, Sylvain Wallez dijo:
> This is now official: http://www.orbeon.com/company/pr-objectweb
>
> Last attempt before dying, or will they attract a community? Time will
> tell...

I have a friend working in Costa Rica. while chatting last week, he told
me they are considering to use Orbeon on the next project. I told him
about Cocoon. Few minutes later I published the cocoon demo + 1 cocoon DB
application for few days on-line. After he and a couple of his developers
reviewed both, he told me they are very impressed of both and told me they
will consider Cocoon instead of Orbeon on the next project.

I hope soon we will see some ".cr" post on the user list.... who knows,
maybe they are already lurking this list! :-D

In any case, I think we wish the best luck to Orbeon.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo