cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [RT] The Silkworm Experiment
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:04:08 GMT
On Thursday 24 February 2005 00:01, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> I'm interested in solving real problems in the simplest possible way,
> even if they end up feeling hacky at times.

And wasn't you just a few days ago warning against Cocoon crumbling under its
own burden?? (burden I assume == "simplest thing that works for me now" ).

But I am also with you that SilkWorm is a far too big step, which never will
get enough momentum to fly around here. But it IS fun to speculate, discuss
wild ideas and so on... All kids are setting out to conqueror the world, over
and over again :o)

Cheers
Niclas