cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Maven-based builds (was [heads-up] Block builder available)
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:57:35 GMT
On Thursday 24 February 2005 00:09, Ralph Goers wrote:

> Unless we radically rearchitect how these things are
> configured, there is no way to "ship" a block in a format that doesn't
> have to be tailored.

Isn't this all about the long-winded SoC principles, along the axis of
'users'?

Identification of the various users of Cocoon (from block developers to web
developers to operations personel to browse-clickers) would be the first step
to work out what is modified where by who, and that end-of-the-days those
findings are carried over as a pattern into block design.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

Cheers
Niclas