cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [RT] How scripting made me hate java
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:59:17 GMT
On Wednesday 16 February 2005 07:06, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Something that doesn't help also is the fact that our foundations are
> maintained and documented (or not) elsewhere, at Excalibur. This
> includes the Avalon framework interfaces and SourceResolver, Store, XML
> utils, etc. Only the framework API is available online. So, should we
> copy the javadoc of Excalibur component & frameworks we use in our own
> repo to make this information more accessible?

Why not use SVN's more exotic features of external linking, and plainly
include the Excalibur codebase (source that is) as part of Cocoon? You all
have commit access to it, and it is not likely that the Excalibur community
will make any big changes in the future, and unlikely to object to any
changes made from Cocoon committers.

Cheers
Niclas