cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Table-less forms for your webapp
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:00:15 GMT
Le 28 févr. 05, à 20:41, Linden H van der (MI) a écrit :

> ...As I've stumbled across this a few times already (and I'm not
> nearly as
> much into Cocoon as you guys), I know what you mean. I'll try and
> modify
> the current XSL code and put it in Bugzilla....

You mean changing the forms-styling XSL stuff?

Would be way cool, but there are people who might not want to rely on
CSS too much for positioning fields.

I'm all for moving to more powerful CSS-based versions, but it might be
good to keep the existing stuff around for people who want to stay with
plain HTML.

-Bertrand