cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation system status + call for help!
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 19:57:55 GMT

On 27 Jan 2005, at 13:42, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Additionally to (re)writing the docs, I will work on the online
> application. Find a more detailed roadmap at the wiki page. If *you*
> can spend some time, I would need help to figure out what's the best
> strategy to access SVN (WebDAV, JavaSVN) which also means writing a
> prototyp.

With many thanks to both Gianugo and Giacomo for holding my hand
through this, there is a new wiki entry at :

	http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ReadWriteToSVN

It will hopefully give you enough information to both read and write to
an SVN repository (protected by a self-signed SSL cert) directly from
Cocoon using a pseudo protocol.

Hope this helps

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME