cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject i18n catalogues and caching
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:35:23 GMT
Hello,

this is my first post for the new company I work for - and I have a problem with
the caching of the i18n catalogues. The location of one i18n catalogue is
defined to be dependent on {request-attr:xyz}, so it can change on each request.
But the first access to this i18n transformer caches the catalogue and its
location, later accesses to the transformer will not have the correct catalogues
available. Is it possible to either prevent the caching of the catalogues at all
or - even better - to influence the caching by adding the dependency on the
request attribute?

Thanks,

Joerg