cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Cocoon documentation system
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:05:44 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>> tell you what. forget about it for now. Think about going dynamic and
>> later we'll find a way to make a persistent copy of that (either via
>> forrest or simply by wget or something)

+1

Forrest - pardon my rudeness - sucks as a static site generation system.
I can't wait to have it shine as a dynamic system :-)

> point taken :-)
>
> here my next steps:
>  - adapt the proposal so that it reflects the results of the discussion
>  - same for the two demo repositories
>  - implement the web application

For historical reasons, and for collaboration opportunity, Cocoon
committers have committer access to the Forrest SVN repository.

I'd personally be happy if you would like to work on this in the Forrest
repo, and I'm positively sure that there would be no objections from
other Forrest participants :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -