cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "depub2" <dep...@mxsi.com>
Subject CONTRIBUTION: repeater-widget (insert row): InsertRowsActionDefinition
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 01:36:20 GMT
Hello Folks,

I would like to make a small contribution to the cocoon repeater-widget
(insert row) and would like someone (Sylvain Wallez?) to accept my code; so
I'll be a "ghostwriter" as it does not make sense for me to maintain this
small piece of code.

Specifically, I would like to add something like:
  package org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel;
  public class InsertRowsActionDefinition extends RepeaterActionDefinition
{}

It will act like DeleteRowsActionDefinition; but instead will insert a
single row in front of each of the selected rows. This sure seems like a
natural need for the repeater! Yes?!?

I am now prototyping and testing the code and will provide it to the project
when I find someone (Sylvain Wallez??) who is willing to take responsibility
for it. How can I get it into the distribution so our next download of the
cocoon snapshot a few weeks from now will include it??

Best Regards,

David