cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Creation of a french-speaking users list
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:43:11 GMT

I had a similar reaction.  There are more people out there who can
follow
written English but don't dare to write questions in English.  I also
remember occasions where people were told off for posting non-English
on Cocoon mailing lists.

I'd rather propose to make it public policy on the user list that one
may
post a question in any language.  If the language is not English, the
poster
accepts that either

 a) the answer may be in the same language, or
 b) the answer may be in English, or
 c) there may be no answer

Cheers, Alfred (reading English/French/German/Spanish but answering only
in English)

views of the sender's company.